The MTV Video Music Awards 2013: The Danity Kane Show


It's the VMA'S TONIGHT!

I'm irrationally excited and I can't explain why. There's so much buzz this year about who will and won't be there (*NSYNC), who may or may not be reuniting (Danity Kane!), that I cannot contain myself! I have never fangirled so hard in my life!*

Not to mention the list of performers for tonight's show. Lady Gaga will be opening the show with her new single Applause, and I can't WAIT to see how she'll translate the song's spectacular music video into a stage performance.

Katy Perry will also be performing her new single Roar and Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake will all be taking a turn on the Brooklyn stage. It is gonna be bananas!

I can't wait to see who takes the Moonmen for Video of the Year and Song of The Summer. I'm rooting for Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven and Daft Punk's Get Lucky respectively.



But let's be real. I'm completely and totally watching in case Danity Kane decides to make all my dreams come true and perform a new single. They are currently the main reason for my existence. I have been listening to their two (#1! platinum selling!) albums non-stop since the reunion announcement was made. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM! I don't even mind if they perform an old song (Damaged anyone?) Just give me something. I'm begging you Aubrey! Lol.

In any case, I'll be live-tweeting the show tonight @battymamzelle, so sign into the #VMAs tweetchat room and join me! (and the millions of other people who will be watching...) See you tonight!

Will you be watching the show tonight? Who are you most excited to see take the stage? Who gets your vote for this years's moonmen? Let me know in the comments below!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine