Random: BattyMamzelle on Instagram


You may have heard, but the new online Instagram profiles are here. The layout is simple, but effective, and functions much the same way that it does on your smartphone. It's very basic, and is mostly a way to view your Instagram pictures online rather than to engage in the Instagram community the way you can in mobile format. I'd like to see an option to search for users come in future (unless it's already there and I've somehow missed it) and the ability to browse your newsfeed, but for now, it suffices.

If you're on Instagram, connect with me! I only recently joined, but I'm loving it so far. My username is BattyMamzelle (predictably) and I'm having a lot of fun sussing out the different ways that people are using Instagram to share their lives.


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine