Editorial: Lily Collins by Max Abadian for Elle Canada


There's something about Lily Collins that's just never appealed to me. She's a stunning woman, and she seems like a genuinely nice person, but she also strikes me as very... boring. She's almost bland in her beauty. There's just something about her that I can't shake. Gorgeous as she is, I can never invest anything in her as a personality because she seems so flavourless and unmemorable. I can only think of one movie she was in off the top of my head, which is odd since she's supposedly pretty famous.

But these photos? These photos are spectacular. I remember her now. Her doe-eyed shtick no longer turns me off. Instead, I'm intrigued by the contrast between her big bedroom eyes and the fairly "good girl" styling. She looks less like someone who is constantly in deference to the people around her and more like the independent and successful young woman she is. 

It's amazing the story you can tell with the right styling isn't it?


Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine