Fashion: Artisan Jewelry by Cocoa Vintage


How stunning are THESE? I've been obsessing over them since I first saw them, and they will be mine if it's the last thing I do! I've been meaning to post about this gorgeous collection for a little bit now, but better late than never. 

Cocoa Vintage is a local (to Trinidad) artisan jewellery line by designer Crystal Antoine. I had the pleasure of interviewing Crystal back in 2011 for Outlish Magazine, and I've been a fan of her work ever since. What I love about her pieces is the way that she incorporates quintessential Trinidadian elements, without being bogged down by the stereotypical vestiges of our culture. Her pieces appeal to all women because they are well crafted, and stunning in their own right.

This latest limited summer collection will be available for purchase from July 7th, (this Saturday!) so email cocoavintagejewlery@gmail.com ASAP to place your orders. Prices are available in $US and $TT. Trust me, you definitely want to get your hands on some of these pieces!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine