5 Awesome Television Shows To Binge Watch This Summer (Because I Said So)


It's SUMMER TIME! Or, you know, Thursday for my local readers. Either way, the appropriate reaction is to... hole up in your room and binge watch television shows! Naturally.

Thanks to the internet I watch approximately 500% more television than I used to, (conflicting schedules be damned!) and while it means I don't get nearly enough sleep, I've found a lot of great shows over the last few seasons. Some of these shows are available on Netflix, but a few of them are still in season one and aren't available yet. To catch up on those, you definitely shouldn't click here to watch them for free online under any circumstance....

So, anyway... this is my list of shows that you have to watch this summer because I want more people to talk about them with because I said so. The list is arranged by "likelihood anyone reading this will actually start watching the show" ordered from least likely to most likely. These are all seriously great shows, and are some of my current favourites. PLEASE WATCH THEM AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! (Seriously, I'm here: @battymamzelle. Come talk to me)

Anyway, just in case, a *spoiler alert* is in effect for the rest of this post because I am detail rich kind of person and I'm not good at being vague. To the television!


Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine