Music/Movies: A Little Party Music From Baz Lurhman's The Great Gatsby



I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SOUNDTRACK.
Seriously, listen to it. 

I saw the movie about two weeks ago with a friend, and the music was easily the best part. I loved the way the music was almost another character in the movie; clearly noticeable, but not distracting from the other elements of the film. I especially loved the way Ja-Z was able to blend contemporary rap and R&B with jazz and swing to create this incredible exciting new and relevant sound that was still evocative of the 20's. Loved it through and through. Let me know which sings are your favourites in the comments below!

Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine