House Stark Is Full Of Hipsters

Arya Stark as a graffitti loving hipster

Do you love Game of Thrones, or do you LOVE Game of Thrones?

While I haven't managed to catch up on this week's (apparently tragic) episode of #GoT yet, (Poor person with a basic cable budget, and a reporter's schedule. Judge me), these wonderful illustrations by Tokyo-based, French graphic designer, Mike Wroebel, are just enough to get me through another day of missing the epic-ness of the Red Wedding

(And I accidentally glimpsed the lead-in to that article while I was pasting the link and now I know there was a massacre. SPOILERS EVERYWHERE! :/)

This awesome illustration of badass Arya Stark was my favourite, but head over to his blog to check out other equally awesome illustrations of Daenerys Targaryen, Brienne of Tarth, Jon Snow and a few others as super hipsters of the 80's. You won't be sorry. I promise!

EDIT: I finally watched Sunday's episode and FUCK. Somebody should have prepared me for that! I don't know if I can do this anymore. Why do you toy with my emotions?!?!?! *hyperventilates*


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine