Here Is A Thing That Happened: My Photo Made It On The Front Page!


You will have to take my word for it because this front page image is terrible and you can't read the caption, but MY PICTURE MADE IT ON THE FRONT PAGE TODAY! *runs around in circles screaming in excitement*

Finally. Something is going well this month. I literally spent 2 hours (LITERALLY literally, not figuratively literally) walking around Port-of-Spain covering this story, so it feels good to have my work pay off. Woohoo!

It was pretty cool too. A cement truck caught an overhead wire and pulled down three electricity poles and bent another, and the three poles fell on three separate cars because MURPHY'S LAW. Ah well. At least no one was seriously injured.


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine