Campaign: Sheila Marquez and Christopher Abbot of "GIRLS" for Free People by Guy Aroch

Sheila Marquez and Christopher Abbot by Guy Aroch

Just yesterday I was telling a friend that I was thinking of delving back into photojournalism, because although I love fashion and fashion photography, there isn't that much opportunity for linear storytelling. Fashion simply is, and there is very little you can do to make it about any one thing in particular unless you are taking a dedicated approach to creating a specific story. 

So what I love about the shots in this campaign is that they manage to do just that. The entire thing centres on the story of these two people in love, and how they interact with the fashion is simply an organic extension of that. It's a very refreshing take on a very old and played formula, and I could get used to it. 
Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine