Cover Wars: Lena Dunham for Entertainment Weekly Magazine

Lena Dunham by Ruven Afanador

Before we get to Beyoncé, (and we WILL get to Beyoné) can we take  minute to talk about how glamorous Lena Dunham looks on the latest issues of EW? All problematic things aside, and there are many, Lena is definitely having her moment, and this "saucy Twiggy" look is really working for her. I didn't love her new haircut at first, but obviously all she needs is a good stylist, because I'm loving it now. She looks amazing.
There's a lot to take issue with when it comes to Lena and her craft, but I think in the end, she's doing more good than bad, so I can forgive the slip-ups, even if I have to keep an eye on them. Good going girl!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine