Portrait: Emily Van Raay by Jeff Tse

Emily Van Raay by Jeff Tse

Haven't posted in ages, so I figured it would be best to ease back into the swing of things with a short fashion photography post. I love a good beauty shot. It's a great way to roll a lot of different genres into one: beauty/fashion/portraits, and great chance to work with some amazing model talent. 

I love these shots. There's a freshness and a flow to them that I wish I could achieve with my photography. These kinds of shots should be more about  highlighting a natural kind of awe about the face, and I think these do that very well.

Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine