Photography: More from NDDCI


After sifting through the last set of images, I've found a few more that I don't hate. There still aren't that many of them. I think my problem is that although I have some nice moments, the shots are technically sound, and that really me. If I learned nothing else in school, it's how to produce a technically accurate photograph (actually, I think that might be all I learnt...) so it really irks me when I don't get that right. But as I was discussing with FPF, I'm really still a baby when it comes to shooting seriously, so I should forgive myself when I get things wrong. In any case, I definitely hope to be getting better over the next six months or so. I'm lucky to have more than one person who is willing to give me feedback, so I'm guessing that things will definitely improve soon. We shall see I suppose. Do enjoy!



Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine