Editorial: Kendall Jenner for Miss Vogue


The internet spent a good portion of last weekend buzzing about these new shots of Kendall Jenner for Miss Vogue, and with good reason! These shots are amazing, and Kendall looks completely at home styled to the nines and posing like a total pro. Girl can give FACE!

Say what you like about the Kardashian clan, but they are a genetically blessed bunch. Kendall gets the best of Kris and Bruce with that that gorgeous face and that leggy physique. She hits all the model checkpoints and I honestly think that she could have had an amazing high fashion career without the Kardashian name. Kendall is gorgeous, and I hope she pursues her modelling career. Can't wait to see more from her.

Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine