Photography: In Which I Shoot the NDDCI "Transition" Rehersals

(That's me now, in case you forgot. I did.)

It has been absolutely ages since I've shot anything substantial. Last week(ish), I shot the Noble Douglas Dance Company's rehearsals leading up to their show. It was a great experience, and a lot of good practice. I learned a lot about shooting large groups while remaining inconspicuous and also engaging enough to get good shots. It was exhausting to say the least.

In any case, these are a few of the shots that I did not hate. There are very few of them. Check them out after the jump, and then check out the far superior shots taken by FPF over on the NDDCI facebook page.

Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine