In Which I Am Now Peggy Olsen OR I Got A JOB You Guys....

via Freshed Baked Sketches

I am employed. So basically a miracle happened.
I started last Friday, and I'm now officially a copywriter at an advertising firm. I won't say where yet because I don't know if I'm allowed to and I had to sign some scary looking confidentiality contracts...
I'M PEGGY YOU GUYS.
My middle name is even Margaret.
FOR SERIOUS.

Okay now that I've indulged myself and compared myself to Peggy Olsen, (as if) I actually really like this job. I mean, it's been a week, so it might be too early for sweeping assessments, but everyone is really nice, the work is fun and challenging, we drink rum on Fridays.... it's pretty sweet! I'm excited to do a little more and have more responsibility because bored is essentially death to me, and I want to feel like I'm earning my keep.

The only thing that sucks is having to get up at 5AM to beat the traffic and get into town on time. I have been sleeping until 10AM for FOUR YEARS. This responsibility shit is HARD. But it's worth it because getting to work early means an awesome parking spot! Basically, I haven't been here long enough to know anything, but so far, I like what I see and I'm excited to do more and learn more.

And I can't wait until I pull a total Peggy and start running my own department!

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine