Editorial: Emma Xie & Claire Collins by Alexander Neumann in Haute Couture for L’Officiel Paris October 2012

Emma Xie and Claire Collins by Alexander Neumann

I haven't posted editorials in quite some time, so I figured I'd get back to that today. I absolutely love this editorial in October's LÓfficiel Paris. It's strong, colourful and very dramatic. Basically everything I love.

What's especially gorgeous about this shoot is the way there are multiple fashion photography tropes going at once. You've got the broken down doll, the dark and dangerous, the aloof and fabulous and the "am I just this fabulous". It amuses me that like everything else, there are still easily identifiable recurring themes in fashion photography. It makes the game a little easier to play and understand. Enjoy the pretty!


Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine