Politics: ISide 83% with Barack Obama


Do with this what you will. 

I don't get a vote anyway, so it's irrelevant where I stand, but if you are an American, you should definitely head over to iSidewith, take the quiz, and get a little more informed about where all the candidates stand on particular issues, and to clarify to yourself where you stand. the website, is obviously not a catch-all, and the best it can do is tell you which candidate most closely holds the same political views as you, but it's a start. 

iSideWith can't tell you who to vote for, but it can help you make a more informed decision. When you're done taking the quiz, head back over and let me know which candidate you side with, and which issues mattered most to you.

Happy politicking!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine