Misc. Music: 1991 by Azealia Banks


Ugh, you're probably so sick of hearing me talk about how amazing Azealia Banks is, but she IS amazing and so I have to talk about her all the time, always. 

Banks is on a roll these days, and this latest video installment is just another reason to get on her bus. The visuals as usual, are stunning. Banks has been slowly but surely creeping into the fashion world, but it's pretty clear that her image is refined. She knows what her look is, and she stays consistent. I love that. You'd be hard pressed to find a look in this video that wouldn't also fit into her Van Vogue video. She's rough but still refined. It's a difficult line to straddle. And she's pulling it off spectacularly, and sporting her new MAC Yung Rapunxel lipstick to boot.

via Karl is my Unkle

In any case, do enjoy. What do you think of this video? Do you like Azealia Banks' look and/or her music? What if anything do you think she should be doing differently?


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine