In Which I Had an Arm Cut Off (Metaphorically)


You might have noticed, but I haven't been around lately....

I've been ill, but more significantly, I've been suffering through my own personal version of hell, wherein I have had no access to the internet (or any kind of web enabled device) for days at a time. I feel like a brat for even complaining about it, (is there a bigger first world problem in existence?) but in this day and age, not being online for extended periods of time is almost like being forced to clap after you've had an arm cut off. Especially if you're young and broke like me, and trying to find a job....

In any case, I can't yet say when next I'll be online, or when I'll be posting regularly again, but I thought it was prudent to reassure the silent (and possibly non-existent) masses that I am not yet dead. Hopefully I'll have this problem sorted soon, but no promises. In the mean time, please enjoy this lovely little tune that Rihanna apparently released while I was in a technology induced seclusion. I quite like it. Thoughts?



Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine