Real Men Swear & Other Things I Love


It has happened! I have found my new favourite thing! Combining all the things I love most in this world: fashion, men and swearing (naturally), Real Men Swear is a brilliant gem in a sea of tumblr mediocrity.

If you'd ever thought that profanity elevated fashion, you were right! These amazing f-bomb laced delights are the perfect combination of condescension, hipster culture, and you-just-don't-get-fashion. I especially love the above Sartorialist GIF. If rumors are to be believed, it might actually ring true! Oh the delight! Oh the schadenfreude! 

The reason "bad words" delight me so, is because profanity has a certain ring and inherent character that cannot be replicated with even the most lofty vocabulary. Nothing packs as much punch as the word "fuck". Except maybe the word "cunt". But that is a story for another day entirely. As of now, the blog only runs 7 pages, so naturally I read the entire thing in one sitting, and you should too. I can't wait to see what other spectacular delights the blog will produce. I see great things in RMS's future!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine