Cover Wars: Miley Cyrus by Tesh for Marie Claire September 2012

Miley Cyrus by Tesh for Marie Claire

Teen bride Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Marie Claire's September issue, and I'm actually really excited about it. You might not like her music or her movies, but Miley photographs beautifully, and I love seeing her in editorials. These were obviously taken before she debuted her new haircut, (which I love by the way!) but she still looks amazing. I can't wait to get this issue, and see the full editorial.

This cover works for me. Miley looks great (despite her eternal baby pout), from her hair to her makeup to her styling. I'm not really sure why she's relevant right now (movies, album?) but I don't mind having her around so to speak. And can we talk about that manicure? Loving it.

What do you think about Miley as a covergirl? Will you be buying MC's September issue?

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine