Cover Wars: Lady Gaga by Mert and Marcus for Vogue Magazine September 2012

Lady Gaga by Mert and Marcus for Vogue Magazine September 2012

Now, I love Lady Gaga, and I love Mert & Marcus, but nothing about this cover works for me. From the weird banner in the masthead to that hair (eew...), I just can't. I do love this dress, and Gaga is WERQing it, but as a whole, I hate this cover. The full editorial is actually gorgeous however (duh, M&M), but if I saw this on the newsstand I wouldn't buy it. I mean, I would, because well, September/VOGUE, but in a regular month, not so much. I think it's just poor photo selection.

What do you think? Do you like this Gaga cover? Will you be buying this year's September issue?


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine