Natalie Dee & Other Things I Love

Okay, so really this post is only about Natalie Dee, but name alone didn't make a very good title out of context. I used one of her comics in my birthday post last month, and a lovely commenter on Jezebel directed me to the source. I spent a good chunk of time reading through her archives today, and I have to say that I love her. I love her minimal style, I love her sarcastic humor and I love the way she doesn't shy away from making fun of her daughters. I mean, that's a little mean I guess, but she did it first.


But honestly, Dee's comics are a delight. They're light and on-their-face hilarious without trying too hard. Check out a few of my favourites from the past year after the jump, and then head on over to Dee's website to see them in all their original glory.

Continue Reading My Brilliance! >>>

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine