Misc. Music: Summer Soundtrack of My Life

via BU Mass COM

It's the summertime! Regardless of how awesome or lame your days might be, the one thing that make everyday more awesome is the amazing music. I LIVE for music, and I definitely have some songs that will be on constant replay in the coming months. The awesome thing is that you can listen to music almost anywhere, and it always makes you feel something. Music really has the power to transform a mood, and there's something uniquely amazing about that. These are the songs that I'll be playing on repeat while I'm driving or running, or doing anything really...

Liquorice- Azealia Banks

212- Azealia Banks

Where Have You Been- Rihanna

Rumor Has It- Adele

Girl Gone Wild- Madonna

Pound the Alarm- Nicki Minaj

And a throwback just for the sake of it: California Gurls- Katy Perry

What about you? Do you hate my taste in music? What will you be listening during your lazy summer days? Recommend some new music to me in the comments below!

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine