Cover Wars: Karlie Kloss and Joan Small by Steven Miesel for W Magazine

Joan Smalls by Steven Meisel
via fashiongonerogue
Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel
via fashiongonerogue

Fashion face-off! Two of my favourite models are covering W this month and I couldn't be happier. Also, I really miss my W subscription...

Joan and Karlie look stunning (and oddly similar) on their respective covers and I think we can all agree that they're gorgeous women. My love for Karlie is not a secret, but I find myself gravitating towards Joan's cover more. There's something about the depth in her eyes and the cut of her cheeks that pulls me in. I think it's a win for Joan on this one.

What about you? Which cover do you prefer and why? Are you a big Joan or Karlie fan? Let me know in the comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine