Cover Wars: Emma Stone by Mario Testino for Vogue

Emma Stone by Mario Testino

Favourite funny girl Emma Stone is this month's issue of Vogue. I've been a fan of Emma ever since Easy A (which was on Starz the other day actually) and I'm so glad that she's hitting the big time. She looks gorgeous  on the cover and she really draws you in with her big gorgeous eyes.

 It's also refreshing to see a comedienne on the cover of Vogue. I think the last time that happened was Tina Fey's March issue a few years back.

What do you think of Emma's cover? Are you a fan of her movies? Who would you like to see on Vogue's cover next?

Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine