365 Photo Challenge: Day #80

via PLola
Photo #80: Dimple

In case you were wondering, I haven't abandoned my 365 Photo Challenge. I've been super busy, so I've fallen almost a month behind, but I'm back on track, and I'll be posting the missing photos over the course of the next week with a "backdated" tag, so that when I come back to them I'll know I fell behind. Anyway, this photo is from a set that I shot while in NYC last Friday. You'll see the rest of them in the following weeks, and in the backdated posts. 

I was on my way to visit the grad school I'm applying to for next year, and found myself in Union Square, stumbling onto Occupy Wall Street 2.0 in the process. It was an interesting experience, and I even saw a small altercation with police. (One officer pulled out his camera phone to record a protestor...) There were so many interesting faces that I was like a kid in a candy store. I only meant to stop for 15 minutes and then move on, but I ended up staying for THREE HOURS. There was so much interesting fashion and so many personalities. I had a lot of fun, even if my feet were killing me by the time I left!

The reason I loved this photograph was because of how sincere this guy's face looked. You can't see it but he's greeting a friend he ran into, and I just loved how welcoming his face looks. And OMG dimples. Adorable? Adorable.

I can't wait to show you the rest of the amazing faces that I found while I was there. Hopefully I won't fall behind on the 365 again, although with graduation and final projects coming up, no promises!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine