365 Photo Challenge: Day #1

via PLola
Photo #1: My Workspace

I'm starting this challenge. No excuses. I don't know how easy it'll be to keep up with, but I'm STARTING. For day one, I'm copping out and posting a photo of my workspace. This is my dorm at BU, and it's where I spend 3/4 of my time, and where all the (not quite) magic happens, whether it's writing essays, posting to my blog or trolling through facebook. It's a tiny space really, but I love it, and it's the best place I've lived in the last few years. I love this room actually, and I'll be bummed to leave it when the semester is up. But, if all goes according to plan, I'll be moving that awesome lamp of mine to NY soon. YAY!


Popular posts from this blog

#Scandal: I Know That Olivia Pope Isn't Perfect; It's Part Of The Reason I Love Her

Cover Wars: Nicki Minaj by Howard Huang for Paper Magazine